Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok so probally totally wrong place but dont have clue where to ask! Iv applied for the dole about three weeks ago,and one off the letters i had bring dole office was a letter from the school i went to , now i left school a month befor i was 16 september 2012' .. So anyway.. Went up to the school for the letter but the wouldent rite that date and said altough i havent attend school sence 2012 iv only been took of the roll this year?! And the refused to rite the 2012 date!! So went down to the dole office and explained and he wouldent acept it and said needed right date please help im so fed up have no money really need this to be honest

ReputationRep:
    You appear to have left school before reaching the school leaving age.

Did the school say why you were still on the roll until this year?

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.