Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys be honest, how much does it matter how a girl looks WITHOUT makeup? watch

Lets say a girl was average looking without it (no acne but dark circles due to smoking etc.) but pretty with it on and did it very naturally and looked good when she had on a nice pink or red lipstick and mascara and foundation or something.

Would you care how she looked with out it

I mean all girls wear makeup after all and would you care?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lets say a girl was average looking without it (no acne but dark circles due to smoking etc.) but pretty with it on and did it very naturally and looked good when she had on a nice pink or red lipstick and mascara and foundation or something.

Would you care how she looked with out it
    I think some guys would and some guys won't, it depends on the guy tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care tbh. You're probably applying it in order to look professional in whatever job you're doing, which I can understand. But to get a partner? Why bother, looks aren't everything.

ReputationRep:
    I mean all girls wear makeup after all and would you care?
    That's doesn't seem right. Not all girls wear makeup and I reject the notion that that's the 'standard' or that they should.

I like girls with or without it as long as the choice is theirs, and TBH I'm not too picky about things literally everyone has like dark circles or small scars or whatever. Girls are girls and like 99% of them are gorgeous anyway.

ReputationRep:
    you should just stop smoking

(Original post by Nathematics)
    That's doesn't seem right. Not all girls wear makeup and I reject the notion that that's the 'standard' or that they should.

I like girls with or without it as long as the choice is theirs, and TBH I'm not too picky about things literally everyone has like dark circles or small scars or whatever. Girls are girls and like 99% of them are gorgeous anyway.
    you sound nice but most guys dont think like that

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    I don't really care tbh. You're probably applying it in order to look professional in whatever job you're doing, which I can understand. But to get a partner? Why bother, looks aren't everything.
    I put it on to look good for me and selfies and stuff.. nobodys going to "like" an ugly girl on Instagram :ahee:

But aren't guys fussy about looks

(Original post by A Limp Handshake)
    you should just stop smoking
    Smoking is sexy. I dont sleep much anyway

(Original post by loveleest)
    I think some guys would and some guys won't, it depends on the guy tbh.
    Would most guys care?

ReputationRep:
    Smoking is sexy.
    You have been grossly misinformed.

Most guys won't care how you look without makeup. Smoking is a huge turn-off, though (albeit varies depending on the guy in question).

Part of love is acceptance and if a guy really loves you then he will still adore you when you 'take the mask off' and will be fine with all your other flaws too such as stretchmarks.

(Original post by Illiberal Liberal)

Most guys won't care how you look without makeup. Smoking is a huge turn-off, though (albeit varies depending on the guy in question).
    Well I think it's sexy

If you look at polls, you are right about half of guys are turned off.. But some aren't and lots find it a turn on. Maybe if guys were more honest most would find it a tur non

Part of love is acceptance and if a guy really loves you then he will still adore you when you 'take the mask off' and will be fine with all your other flaws too such as stretchmarks.
    Your so right

But guys do go for looks first its just instinct

ReputationRep:
    It depends how good she is at maths tbh...

(Original post by 09sstinson)
    It depends how good she is at maths tbh...
    are you doing maths a level

(Original post by Illiberal Liberal)

oh i only answered 1/2 ur post.. when you say most guys dont care how you look without makeup does that mean even if you're pretty with it and ugly without they still think you're pretty lol

ReputationRep:
    are you doing maths a level
    Yes, and further maths...

ReputationRep:
    trust me it does matter!

some girls can become ugly to beyonce real quick with make up so yeah it does!

Your so right

LOL and girls don't?

(Original post by Ripper Phoenix)
    trust me it does matter!

some girls can become ugly to beyonce real quick with make up so yeah it does!
    There's no such thing as a Beyonce or anyone on a similar level without makeup.

Your so right

But first instinct is not love and is in the absence of a connection. I believe most people look like rubbish take a good look around you most people are unattractive, especially in their plain state, most people are a bit chubby or fat and don't take care of themselves and yet seem to be doing just fine for themselves the human race goes on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.