Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am a holder of the U.K. Citizen passport as well as another passport, but I have not resided in UK or EU in the past 3 years. As such, in the UCAS form-
    1. Should I write that I am a UK national; and then enter that I have "Dual nationality"?
    2. Should I enter "Residential category: Other"?
    3. For the student visa, should I say I don't need a student visa?
    4. For the "Fee code", I am not applying for subsidy, so should I enter "01 Private finance"?
    5. For the passport number and particulars (issue date, expiry date, place of issue), the form does not allow me to fill in after I have entered answers mentioned in points 1, 2 and 3 above, so are these particulars not required if I am a U.K. Citizen passport holder?
    Two more questions-
    A.For the above, may I ask whether there is any different stream of offers for UK citizens (not residing for past three years and thus not paying home fee) and for non-UK citizen.
    B. Also, I want to ask about an application for the LLB course in LSE - is it possible to enter both courses M100 (3 years LLB) and M101 (4 years LLB) in one UCAS application?
    Many thanks!
Do you like carrot cake?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.