I am a holder of the U.K. Citizen passport as well as another passport, but I have not resided in UK or EU in the past 3 years. As such, in the UCAS form-
1. Should I write that I am a UK national; and then enter that I have "Dual nationality"?
2. Should I enter "Residential category: Other"?
3. For the student visa, should I say I don't need a student visa?
4. For the "Fee code", I am not applying for subsidy, so should I enter "01 Private finance"?
5. For the passport number and particulars (issue date, expiry date, place of issue), the form does not allow me to fill in after I have entered answers mentioned in points 1, 2 and 3 above, so are these particulars not required if I am a U.K. Citizen passport holder?
Two more questions-
A.For the above, may I ask whether there is any different stream of offers for UK citizens (not residing for past three years and thus not paying home fee) and for non-UK citizen.
B. Also, I want to ask about an application for the LLB course in LSE - is it possible to enter both courses M100 (3 years LLB) and M101 (4 years LLB) in one UCAS application?
The digital outreach team is online until 4pm!