Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Hi,

    I'm in my third year at the moment and currently undertaking a 30 credit module. This module is split into two parts, one worth 20% and the other worth 80%. I've completed the 20% gaining a grade of 85.47%. I was just wondering if anyone would be able to talk me through working at what I need to get in the 80% to gain different classifications.

    Hannah
 
 
 
Reply
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.