Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So I just (finally) bought the standard undergrad society membership along with a membership to a society. Apparently there is some ticket system where I can use my student card, presumably to get some kind of membership card or something? Is this right and where can I do this?
    edit: I don't know if I am being somewhat illogical; it sounds like something only for events but I mean the email states that it's relevant to societies too...

    Nope. You're a member of the society, and all done. Whilst things are tied to your university number on our internal stuff, there's no meaningful connection to your card. The ticketing thing is, indeed, just for events.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.