Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Fallen for a guy who now doesn't know what he wants... not a typical story watch

Hey,

SO I came out of a 3 year relationship before uni, and im new to the dating game, and I need help!!

Theres a guy ive been seeing since the start of university, and in the beginning he did everything he could to impress me. He would buy my food/drinks, offer his jacket,bring presents back from trips, ask my friends what I was up to/invite me to things. Then he finally made a move and I reciprocated. We got to know each other, and some nights just sat up talking until 4am about everything and anything whilst hugging and kissing. We slept together sober, but then also we literally slept in the same bed and did nothing.

So everything sounds like on the road to relationshipville, then he has become withdrawn. I confronted him, and met up. He said that what's happening isn't just fun and that he thinks im amazing. Then He says that he was ready for a relationship and now hes not sure, plus ive just gotten out of a relationship and it might not be the best idea. He said we should cool it.

I then claimed bull**** and said if he didn't want to be with me then that's fine and we can just be friends (our friend group is close).His response was that he wasn't sure if he could just be friends.

SO I gave up and let him have some space, so 2 days later hes messaging me again like normal.
    I see him tomorrow night with my friend circle. Im anxious, is this guy actually into me or is he a player??

any help would be epic!!

ReputationRep:
    If you want to commit to him you need to be sure of the fact that..he is sure of what he wants. He seems very uncertain, so do not commit to him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.