Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi !
    I have received a conditional offer from University of Chester, and I am looking for positive and negative thoughts from people attending now. I am going to study psychology
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by yvonnestiansen)
    Hi !
    I have received a conditional offer from University of Chester, and I am looking for positive and negative thoughts from people attending now. I am going to study psychology
    Hello,

Have you seen the other thread where a Psychology student has responded about the course and then other student has responded with general information about the University?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3687137

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Chester)
    Hello,

Have you seen the other thread where a Psychology student has responded about the course and then other student has responded with general information about the University?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3687137

Hope that helps
    Thank you !

ReputationRep:
    Hi There. Congrats on receiving your conditional offer. I'm a 3rd year psychology student at this uni. the department is fab, we are all like a big family. There's a lot of support available here, nice people to talk to, the course itself is very interesting. lolol I can't think of any negatives to be absolutely honest. All the best with everything, i'm sure you will love it here.

ReputationRep:
    Hi There. Congrats on receiving your conditional offer. I'm a 3rd year psychology student at this uni. the department is fab, we are all like a big family. There's a lot of support available here, nice people to talk to, the course itself is very interesting. lolol I can't think of any negatives to be absolutely honest. All the best with everything, i'm sure you will love it here.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to study psychology, just waiting for an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdorableDrip)
    I've applied to study psychology, just waiting for an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck! Got my contirinal offers some weeks ago, just decided to go with Chester !

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! Got my contirinal offers some weeks ago, just decided to go with Chester !
    Literally just woke up with an offer 😂 they're watching :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm a current fresher doing Journalism. Personally I'm enjoying attending the uni, the staff on my course are good and seem to be experts in their field, the facilities are handy: the library is a little confusing but once you've mastered it it's very easy to use. The Starbucks in the binks building is a life saver for me on a monday as I'm in 9-6! Freshers was good, coming from Liverpool I found the nightlife a little bit disappointing and I can't comment on accommodation because I commute.

Any other questions feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    Hi !
    Positive:
    Its the best university ever and you're going to be really happy

Negatives:
    ................... there are none!!!
    Okay the only negative is that the nightlife in Chester isn't as big as other cities but everyone still has a great time so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hevachan)
    Positive:
    Its the best university ever and you're going to be really happy

Negatives:
    ................... there are none!!!
    Okay the only negative is that the nightlife in Chester isn't as big as other cities but everyone still has a great time so
    Happy to hear that! I have already taken the offer from Chester , and I am looking for a small city

ReputationRep:
    Happy to hear that! I have already taken the offer from Chester , and I am looking for a small city
    Thats really great news!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.