Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi !
    I have received a conditional offer from University of Lincoln, and I am looking for positive and negative thoughts from people attending now. I am going to study psychology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yvonnestiansen)
    Hi !
    I have received a conditional offer from University of Lincoln, and I am looking for positive and negative thoughts from people attending now. I am going to study psychology.
    Hey!

From what I've seen and heard from flatmates and my girlfriend (I don't actually study Psychology here, I do English so I can only give a brief overview!) the course here is amazing. They all say that the modules in the first term are really good - although everyone I've spoken to seems to hate Themes, Issues and Debates.

On top of that, UoL School of Psychology scored 100% student satisfaction last year, so they must be doing something right!

Have you been to visit us on an open day yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by batesey96)
    Hey!

From what I've seen and heard from flatmates and my girlfriend (I don't actually study Psychology here, I do English so I can only give a brief overview!) the course here is amazing. They all say that the modules in the first term are really good - although everyone I've spoken to seems to hate Themes, Issues and Debates.

On top of that, UoL School of Psychology scored 100% student satisfaction last year, so they must be doing something right!

Have you been to visit us on an open day yet?
    Thank youfor the answer! I am going to visit the school 19th November I think,so no, have not been there yet

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Did you visit us for our open day yesterday? (14th November)

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Did you visit us for our open day yesterday? (14th November)
    No, I am traveling from Norway so I got my owntour, I will be visiting this week

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Have you got something set up? I could arrange for a tour and a chat with a few people on the Psychology course for you

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Have you got something set up? I could arrange for a tour and a chat with a few people on the Psychology course for you
    I think theuniversity already has set up a lot for me, but thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for psychology with clinical ☺it was my first choice uni !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yvonnestiansen)
    I think theuniversity already has set up a lot for me, but thank you so much!
    No problem enjoy your day here!
    Update with me your thoughts and any questions you may have.

ReputationRep:
    Same but for Media Production :3 I really hope I get the grades now :')
    (Original post by Lisa75880)
    I have an offer for psychology with clinical ☺it was my first choice uni !

ReputationRep:
    Yes 😂 good luck

ReputationRep:
    Any mature students around ? 🙈🙉🙊 il be 30 in September....

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.