Turn on thread page Beta

Genetic modification of human embryos quick survey for EPQ watch

ReputationRep:
    EPQ SURVEY
    The purpose of this survey is to get an idea of public opinion on the genetic modification of human embryos. Thanks in advance for your participation. Your feedback is important to me.
    1. What is your age?
    Less than 18
    18 to 24
    25 to 34
    35 to 44
    45 to 54
    55 to 64
    65+
    2. How much are you in favour of genetic modification of animals for research purposes?
    Strongly in favour
    In favour
    Neutral
    Oppose
    Strongly oppose
    3. How much are you in favour of genetic modification of human embryos for medical purposes?
    Strongly in favour
    In favour
    Neutral
    Oppose
    Strongly oppose
    4. Would you be willing to modify any of your children in this way?
    Yes
    No
    5. Why?

6. Further comments?

ReputationRep:
    An anonymous survey through something like SurveyMonkey might get better results on such a controversial topic than asking people to post in a public thread like this.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I know but i would also like opinions on here
    (Original post by Simes)
    An anonymous survey through something like SurveyMonkey might get better results on such a controversial topic than asking people to post in a public thread like this.

ReputationRep:
    I think that octopus97 made a really good decision posting her survey here, it's such a diverse community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    What I meant was that asking people to publicly respond will get different results from a survey where people cannot see each others' results.

I wasn't saying there is anything wrong with asking on TSR.

Even asking for responses by PM would be different to postings. Anyway, your survey, your choice of approach.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.