Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! it's been 3 months ever since I left school and now entering a new school in edinburgh. I'm taking the british qualifications, GCSE. The school had already began its new term in august and I couldn't enter because my parents were short of money there fore they couldnt afford it. The new school had already offered me a place and they only give me a few months till they cut my offer because they're strict about a year 10 student missing 3 months of coursework. I've chosen the following languages for gcse's and they are french and spanish. Obviously i don't know what topic to learn because im not in school but if you guys would help out, what were the topics you learnt while you were in Year 10 for french and spanish? Also I've never taken french and spanish in my whole academic year so it would be difficult for me. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    i'm in year 10 too and i am doing french. in the next couple weeks i will be doing a writing coursework for freetime. you basically need to know past, present and future and then apply that to freetime. personally i dont recommend doing two gcses because you WILL get mixed up with them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 11, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.