Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am a british citizen ,currently living in england. I already hold a BSc in Maths(2009), but would like to do a second degree in electronics. Since i don't qualify for funding/extra support from SFE, i would like to know if i can get help from SAAS.

    If i move to scotland ,
    q1) will i be eligible for any funding from SAAS??
    q2) If not, will I have to pay myself ( home fees rate (approx 1900 per year) or RUK fee rate of 9000 per year.

    any info on this will be much appreciated , thank you.
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources


Official student finance zone

Quick Link

Unanswered SAAS Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.