Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I received an intervew invitation from Imperial for aeronautics by email, so I logged in to Track and nothing was there. I supposed it would appear today but nothing so far. Furthermore, this morning I received another email saying that I had received an offer from Bristol for aerospace, but again, nothing appeared on track. And its not like its not working at all because my manchester offer does show up. Should I contact the unis? or should I wait?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heisenberg97)
    Yesterday I received an intervew invitation from Imperial for aeronautics by email, so I logged in to Track and nothing was there. I supposed it would appear today but nothing so far. Furthermore, this morning I received another email saying that I had received an offer from Bristol for aerospace, but again, nothing appeared on track. And its not like its not working at all because my manchester offer does show up. Should I contact the unis? or should I wait?
    On UCAS it said they have problems with maintenance during this week, till the 9th if I'm not mistaken. So don't worry nothing's wrong with your application. In this case is better to contact the unis to confirm I guess.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.