Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently applying for Building Surveying Placements for next year. However, I am unsure whether I want to do a Summer Placement or Year Placement. Am I able to apply to both year and summer placements at the same company?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Danni:))
    I am currently applying for Building Surveying Placements for next year. However, I am unsure whether I want to do a Summer Placement or Year Placement. Am I able to apply to both year and summer placements at the same company?
    Hey Danni

Great to see you are interested in Building Surveying placements. Before you apply to a company it's worth checking to see whether they would allow you to apply to both. Most would be happy to respond to a quick email question I'm sure.
    Though you may find you are only allowed to apply to one scheme at a time and by applying to both it may not be clear which you are most interested in.
    It's also worth checking what would best suit any ongoing studies. As year in industry places are usually used by students that have this as requirement as part of their uni course.

Hope that helps

Atkins EC Team

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.