Turn on thread page Beta

Feel really bad watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I feel really bad I messeged my crush last night and she read my message but never replied which is strange. I wrote to see if she was ok, hoped she had a good day and to applogise about a text going through possibly at an inconvinient time. I feel really bad because I might have annoyed her with the text and the other message I sent . I just dont know what to do I really like her and never want to annoy her as she is really lovely.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest it sounds like you're a little bit clingy, coupled with the fact that she isn't interested in you. I'd try to move on, and don't apologise for texting someone, because that is a little annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    To be honest it sounds like you're a little bit clingy, coupled with the fact that she isn't interested in you. I'd try to move on, and don't apologise for texting someone, because that is a little annoying
    'Sorry if this is a bad time' is annoying?

Woah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    This.

Don't text to say sorry for texting. If she doesn't reply then I'd move on bro. She ain't into you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willj98)
    I feel really bad I messeged my crush last night and she read my message but never replied which is strange. I wrote to see if she was ok, hoped she had a good day and to applogise about a text going through possibly at an inconvinient time. I feel really bad because I might have annoyed her with the text and the other message I sent . I just dont know what to do I really like her and never want to annoy her as she is really lovely.
    It sounds like your self-worth is down the drain for whatever reason.

What did you text her before you 'apologised'?

ReputationRep:
    Suspect

ReputationRep:
    Do you message her a lot?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    'Sorry if this is a bad time' is annoying?

Woah.
    It's the behaviour of a desperate oddball, gotta give her that. Girls don't like it when guys are suck-ups with no bollox. How is a text message ever going to be a significant inconvenience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    It's the behaviour of a desperate oddball, gotta give her that. Girls don't like it when guys are suck-ups with no bollox. How is a text message ever going to be a significant inconvenience?
    True, but when someone says 'Sorry if this is a bad time' or something similar they are just being polite, formal even, nothing to be annoyed about.

I guess the fact that it was an after-thought does actually sway more into the favour of it being a panicky act of desperation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fourbias)
    Do you message her a lot?
    I have spoke to her for a while and we botn enjoy talking to each other and we try and talk as much as we can really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willj98)
    I have spoke to her for a while and we botn enjoy talking to each other and we try and talk as much as we can really
    If she's ignoring you then it could mean she just wants a break from talking to you for a while. I don't mean this in a mean way, but you could be annoying her with how often you message her, so it may be best to give her some distance and if she does like talking to you then she'll reply when she's ready. I've been in both of your positions, so just give it a rest for a bit then see what happens

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.