Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Hi, I hope you like that message that I found. I think it's really inspirational and I hope that you do too. I honestly do mean everything that's been said. I am always here for you. If you need any help then you can always pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I may not be able to provide the most best advice in the world, but I will always help you as best as I possibly can do.

ReputationRep:
    That's very nice, why can't everyone be nice like you? The world needs more nice people like you I approve of that message.

ReputationRep:
    If that would include intelligent I'd be glad. I don't give a **** about how I look. ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cold 187um)
    That's very nice, why can't everyone be nice like you? The world needs more nice people like you I approve of that message.
    Thank you. That means so much to me. The number of times that people feel any kind of negative emotion, especially at extremes, worries me. You seem like a very nice person and I'm sure you're also a very kind and caring person.

ReputationRep:
    Matrix wherever you are I need you in my life your so inspirational it makes me smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilia1320)
    If that would include intelligent I'd be glad. I don't give a **** about how I look. ^
    I have done some similar threads in the past where I wrote them myself and I included things like that. I don't swear but I really do approve of that. I think it's great that you don't really care about how you look. Sure you can try to make a bit of an effort but I very much believe that kindness is far greater than appearance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Thank you. That means so much to me. The number of times that people feel any kind of negative emotion, especially at extremes, worries me. You seem like a very nice person and I'm sure you're also a very kind and caring person.
    It's an uplifting message, thank you for sharing and thank you for the kind words it's always good to spread positivity, it makes a big difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alishba-rosex)
    Matrix wherever you are I need you in my life your so inspirational it makes me smile
    Ah, thanks. That means so much to me. You seem like a very nice person and yes, I'll always be here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cold 187um)
    It's an uplifting message, thank you for sharing and thank you for the kind words it's always good to spread positivity, it makes a big difference
    You're welcome. I agree; it's definitely always good to spread positivity whenever possible. I am sure you do the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    I have done some similar threads in the past where I wrote them myself and I included things like that. I don't swear but I really do approve of that. I think it's great that you don't really care about how you look. Sure you can try to make a bit of an effort but I very much believe that kindness is far greater than appearance.
    Thanks, its nicely done

I'm pretty much feeling crap right now, so it came needed.

And rationally speaking, as someone who never wants to date or marry what would I even use looks for ^ so I honestly don't care about anything beyond always wearing clean clothes
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Stop telling me what to do!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilia1320)
    Thanks, its nicely done

I'm pretty much feeling crap right now, so it came needed.

And rationally speaking, as someone who never wants to date or marry what would I even use looks for ^ so I honestly don't care about anything beyond always wearing clean clothes
    You're welcome. I'm glad it was useful and that you have that attitude to appearance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Stop telling me what to do!!!
    Fair enough; I wasn't expecting to please everyone with that message. I hope you are well and in a great place in life.

ReputationRep:
    My dating history proves otherwise.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I love you too. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I love you too. :cry2:
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    That was beautiful, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    d'awww thanks - i wish i could believe in myself haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    That was beautiful, thank you!
    You're welcome. I'm glad you liked the message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    d'awww thanks - i wish i could believe in myself haha
    You're welcome. Until and even whilst you do believe in you self, I will believe in you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.