Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At times when you wanna give up on life ,what stops you?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, just seem to exist nowadays

wbu OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geek_shay)
    The knowledge that I deserve to live more than any one of those flipping chavs, and any ten humanities students

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johann von Gauss)
    The knowledge that I deserve to live more than any one of those flipping chavs, and any ten humanities students
    :/

ReputationRep:
    Life is amazing and I wouldn't want to give up. God created us and gave us life, the purpose of our existence is to please him and to do things that he wants us to do. He doesn't want us to give up, he wants us to do good in the world, help each other and do all the things that please him. Giving up isn't an option.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing stopping me is the knowledge that I cannot resit life.

ReputationRep:
    the future? dunno really wbu?

ReputationRep:
    My sexiness

ReputationRep:
    My belief that good times come and go and bad experiences will only make you stronger.God created us to test us and at hard times when you have no-one you call to God and he answers you.Sometimes when i see someone have a really hard time i feel selfish complaining of my problems there is always someone worsse of then you

ReputationRep:
    If I give up now it's like I'm giving up half way through my a-level exam when I haven't tried the rest of the paper.

Religious point of view: I want to go to heaven, who doesn't? Giving up now reduces my chances of getting into heaven. The same as reducing my chances of getting into Uni if I give up half way through an exam,
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Pizza.

ReputationRep:
    Can't be bothered to do anything.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sometimes laziness can save your life

ReputationRep:
    i don't now.

ReputationRep:
    The thought that things will get better and that other people have survived worse. And then, not only survived, but thrived.

The hope in knowing that despite all the **** I'm going through at that moment. I have to be patient as it will ease and get better over time. I know that there will be something better in the future. I just have to preserve and live life how it was meant to be and somehow see through the situation. Take action in anyway I can to ease others/myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    My sexiness
    Lol haha funny

ReputationRep:
    Lol haha funny
    Laugh all you want but it is true.

*flutters away*

ReputationRep:
    The fact that i know I can't give in because there is always someone who cares. If I am hurting I always think to myself, the people who care will hurt so much more without me here so I have to mean something to the world. :beer: Don't let those who bring you down win.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.