Turn on thread page Beta

What is your claim to fame? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Mine are nothing to brag about, but I was an extra on Byker grove with that little **** who now presents those kids BBC programs. I remember when they were selling the new series of byker grove they had a shoot of me on it! Full me! And it was on for a few seconds as well. This was on late afternoon for weeks throughout the UK. One of the members of Byker Grove actually goes to my college.

I also helped out Tim Healy when I was working at Tesco at the Supermarket!

I think I might have been on stage with somebody at panto when I was younger but I can't remember who.

Ad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Mine are nothing to brag about, but I was an extra on Byker grove with that little **** who now presents those kids BBC programs. I remember when they were selling the new series of byker grove they had a shoot of me on it! Full me! And it was on for a few seconds as well. This was on late afternoon for weeks throughout the UK. One of the members of Byker Grove actually goes to my college.

I also helped out Tim Healy when I was working at Tesco at the Supermarket!

I think I might have been on stage with somebody at panto when I was younger but I can't remember who.

Ad
    I don't have any experience like that, but my dad was very nearly on Blue Peter. He used to be a professional philatelist and was asked to value Blue Peter's charity stamp collection that people had sent in to them (a bit like how they used to collect cans etc.). Anyway as it's a live show and all, something overran and so they didn't have time to put him on, he was in the room just next to the studio just about to go on and everything; he did get a badge though!

ReputationRep:
    Erm...well my 'highly exciting' claim to fame is that I was once shot in an amtico flooring brochure...we had the floors fitted in a few rooms in our old house and they decided they wanted to use it I think because the kitchen was big or something...anyway me, my brother an sister (blimey it was a long time ago...I was only about 5!) were shot there while we painted messily...ah...*memories*

Also...and this is a sort of bizarre family myth...my dad may (?!!) have named snickers...(er...don;t ask!)

ReputationRep:
    Mines a bit dull really but I was in a really rubbish show at the Albert Hall and i was masacared. My sister though's been on the big breakfast and the generation game.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I've got to shout about is that I'm a basketball table official (the ones that time keep, run the shot clock, and keep the scoresheet right), and I've officiated a full England International match (European Qualifier), at the Coventry Skydome Arena.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.