Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone studying lenin for OCR history on monday? anyone feel like helping me out on arguments/poss questions. i was told october revolution of red tsar was likely - HELPPPPPPP im only in 1917

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    anyone studying lenin for OCR history on monday? anyone feel like helping me out on arguments/poss questions. i was told october revolution of red tsar was likely - HELPPPPPPP im only in 1917
    The OCR Russian module for A2 is synoptic and the actual details of the revolution are not required (syllabus says so) just the implications of it. They'll have to make it synoptic so they'll probably ask something like, how far is the october revolution the only real revolution of the period 1855-1956 or something.

It is very hard, at least I think so. Not really the knowledge, but the synoptic style of exam technique is extremely difficult - especially considering we have 45 minutes per essay

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.