University of Manchester or Queen Mary University?

Watch
Puffyx95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everybody, I recently got two conditional offers from both of these Universities, I don't know which one would be better, in Manchester the course is MSc in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Management, while at Queen Mary is MSc in Management and Organizational Innavation. Which has a better reputation?

Thank you so much for your help in advance,

Marco
SmaugTheTerrible
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Puffyx95)
Hi everybody, I recently got two conditional offers from both of these Universities, I don't know which one would be better, in Manchester the course is MSc in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Management, while at Queen Mary is MSc in Management and Organizational Innavation. Which has a better reputation?

Thank you so much for your help in advance,

Marco
If we're purely talking about reputation, then Manchester edges it slightly. QM is in London though, which has its own benefits, albeit in a crappy part.
Tcannon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Manchester B-School is more established, higher ranked, offers more opps in recruitment and has better facilities.MBS has more resources such as research clusters and some profs have published more in peer reviewed journals. QMUL is a recent entry in management and struggles to compete with other London colleges in business courses.
ahllb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Manchester Business School is much stronger, in my view. Also, Manchester University offers a nice city balance. Not too crowded, not too quiet. I would choose Manchester.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (441)
56.25%
I don't have everything I need (343)
43.75%

Watched Threads