The Student Room Group

How do I get a girlfriend if I am invisible to girls?

I'm a first year and I never get girls looking at me when walking around, and when I have gone out at night I don't get attention from girls, whilst my my other friends do. On top of that, i'm really shy, kind of awkward, and not that funny, so I want to know how I can get a girlfriend?! I've only kissed 2 girls (one properly) and that was 2 years ago. Any help? Thanks
iz u buff or na
Take off your invisible cloak, Harry.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Take off your invisible cloak, Harry.

I was going to post something along those lines, but I couldn't get it quite right. Well done.
Reply 4
(edited 5 years ago)
What? Is there someone there? I thought I heard someone ask a question? :s-smilie:
Get massive
Reply 7
Original post by David Ferrer
Get massive

I am in the process of this but since i'm tall it's taking ages, will probably take another year
Hey by TSR standards considering you've kissed 2 girls already you're doing pretty well.
Reply 9
Teach me to be invisible harry potter won't give me his cloak

Edit: That looked better in capitals
Original post by joey11223
Hey by TSR standards considering you've kissed 2 girls already you're doing pretty well.

:ahee::ahee:
Original post by belalbenfadhel
:ahee::ahee:

:u:
for gods sake, take your invisibility cloak off duh
If I was invisible to girls, I wouldn't be complaining :colone:
Assuming you aren't particularly good looking it means your going to have to put in more work on your part, develop a confident attractive personality or simply take the long route and try getting to know girls-become good friends and try and woo them.
Reply 15
Step 1: Be rich

Result.
Dress well - doesn't need to be expensive but be clean and not just a tshirt and jeans. Dress like you have pride in yourself. Join societies where there will be girls. Try to act confident even if inwardly you don't feel it. It literally is fake it til you make it. If you are at uni as a first year not many people will know you at this point so you can basically be anyone you want to be - they don't know you as shy unless you now act shy. It may feel awkward at first but this is your chance to step out of your shy shelf, step outside of your general comfort zone and start
Cover yourself with paint. That'll make you visible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending