Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do I get a girlfriend if I am invisible to girls? watch

Announcements

I'm a first year and I never get girls looking at me when walking around, and when I have gone out at night I don't get attention from girls, whilst my my other friends do. On top of that, i'm really shy, kind of awkward, and not that funny, so I want to know how I can get a girlfriend?! I've only kissed 2 girls (one properly) and that was 2 years ago. Any help? Thanks
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    iz u buff or na
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Take off your invisible cloak, Harry.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Take off your invisible cloak, Harry.
    I was going to post something along those lines, but I couldn't get it quite right. Well done.

ReputationRep:
    Learn to get confident. Yeah I know easier said than done but its one of the best things you can do in life. It has a lot of advantages.

ReputationRep:
    What? Is there someone there? I thought I heard someone ask a question?

ReputationRep:
    Get massive

(Original post by David Ferrer)
    Get massive
    I am in the process of this but since i'm tall it's taking ages, will probably take another year

ReputationRep:
    Hey by TSR standards considering you've kissed 2 girls already you're doing pretty well.

ReputationRep:
    Teach me to be invisible harry potter won't give me his cloak

Edit: That looked better in capitals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Hey by TSR standards considering you've kissed 2 girls already you're doing pretty well.
    :ahee::ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belalbenfadhel)
    :ahee::ahee:

ReputationRep:
    for gods sake, take your invisibility cloak off duh
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If I was invisible to girls, I wouldn't be complaining

ReputationRep:
    Assuming you aren't particularly good looking it means your going to have to put in more work on your part, develop a confident attractive personality or simply take the long route and try getting to know girls-become good friends and try and woo them.

ReputationRep:
    Step 1: Be rich

Result.

ReputationRep:
    Dress well - doesn't need to be expensive but be clean and not just a tshirt and jeans. Dress like you have pride in yourself. Join societies where there will be girls. Try to act confident even if inwardly you don't feel it. It literally is fake it til you make it. If you are at uni as a first year not many people will know you at this point so you can basically be anyone you want to be - they don't know you as shy unless you now act shy. It may feel awkward at first but this is your chance to step out of your shy shelf, step outside of your general comfort zone and start

ReputationRep:
    Cover yourself with paint. That'll make you visible.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.