Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Black ops 3 watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Who's buying the black ops game?
    Yay
    52.38%
    Nay
    47.62%

ReputationRep:
    Y'all getting the new black ops game that's out tomorrow? Is it worth it or nah? Wanted to get it as a gift for somebody but unsure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Y'all getting the new black ops game that's out tomorrow? Is it worth it or nah? Wanted to get it as a gift for somebody but unsure
    I used to get all the Call Of Duty games upon release; I'm a big boy now though.

*It could make a good gift though, depending on the receiver obviously. I don't see why anyone wouldn't want a newly released game for a gift.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    I used to get all the Call Of Duty games upon release; I'm a big boy now though.
    Isn't it still popular in the gaming world?

ReputationRep:
    It's still probably the biggest fps shooter , but personally i used to get it all the games for about 5-6 years , grew out now though. All about the #PCMasterrace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    It's still probably the biggest fps shooter , but personally i used to get it all the games for about 5-6 years , grew out now though. All about the #PCMasterrace.
    Guys,is it aimed at teenage boys or something?

ReputationRep:
    Guys,is it aimed at teenage boys or something?
    Not really , tons of adults play it. Depends on the person tbh , is he more into other types of games?

ReputationRep:
    Call Of Duty is one of the most popular games franchises in the world, but like every franchise that releases a new game every year, some people can have divided opinions over whether they are just pretty much the same game with a makeover or if each game in that series is actually unique.

I edited my original post to say that I doubt any person who plays games wouldn't like a newly released one as a gift.

ReputationRep:
    people still play COD?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Tbh I only ever played CoD for the Zombies mode and they done ****ed that up by doing far too much with it in the last game (and I'm sure this game).

ReputationRep:
    Battlefield 4 or gtfo :lol:

But seriously, COD is ****e. Get Battlefield 4 :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Not really , tons of adults play it. Depends on the person tbh , is he more into other types of games?
    Wallah,I don't even know what type of games he's into but he's a gamer. I heard about this game and how good it is and that it's being released tomorrow. I don't want to risk getting an old game,if you know what I mean?

ReputationRep:
    Guys and girls please recommend me some good games that aren't too old for ps4.

Who's playing at midnight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Call Of Duty is one of the most popular games franchises in the world, but like every franchise that releases a new game every year, some people can have divided opinions over whether they are just pretty much the same game with a makeover or if each game in that series is actually unique.

I edited my original post to say that I doubt any person who plays games wouldn't like a newly released one as a gift.
    Thank you so much habibi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    Battlefield 4 or gtfo :lol:

But seriously, COD is ****e. Get Battlefield 4 :yy:
    How good is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Tbh I only ever played CoD for the Zombies mode and they done ****ed that up by doing far too much with it in the last game (and I'm sure this game).
    Is that a bad thing?

How good is it?
    It's shiiaaatt

ReputationRep:
    Guys,I've a poll. Please vote

ReputationRep:
    Call of duty is the biggest ****fest ever. I use to like COD 4 and MW2 back in the day but now it's full of 12 year old kids who claim to have banged my mother.

ReputationRep:
    Arkham Knight lel

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.