Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello Student Room
    I was just wondering whether anyone could tell me what I would probably have to get in terms of IGCSE to get into Cambridge to do History then a conversion course to Law?
    Thank you v much
    Duck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck10101)
    Hello Student Room
    I was just wondering whether anyone could tell me what I would probably have to get in terms of IGCSE to get into Cambridge to do History then a conversion course to Law?
    Thank you v much
    Duck
    Entry requirements for Cambridge can be found at http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.a...ourses/history

For the GDL, almost all of the providers (which are mainly Uni of Law and BPP) will take anyone with an open chequebook and a pen (and, as @Blackacre says, they'll give you the pen)

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.