The Student Room Group

What do you fear the most?

Scroll to see replies

i fear dying because i cant imagine what its like for your life to just stop happening...
Original post by rhiifuu
William Walker

Part of me yes.

[video="youtube;kgeIINs1TrQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgeIINs1TrQ[/video]
Reply 42
Original post by 雷尼克
i fear dying because i cant imagine what its like for your life to just stop happening...
You know when you're sleeping and not aware of anything? No? That's because you're unconscious. It'll be like that.
Original post by 雷尼克
William Walker. Did you think I had forgotten you? You senseless, socially deprived little virgin, GET OUTSIDE. A world exists out there, you're wasting precious life sitting behind your computer every ****ing day you little aspie, come on, pull your disintegrated ego together, but quite frankly from observation it is BEYOND REPAIRING. You are nothing, ****ing sort your life out before the rest of the world kills themselves at the sight of the pathetic creature you are.

Wow. So rude. Moron.

I could say the same... Stop coming on TSR to judge every person here, you hypocrite.
Original post by Simes
You know when you're sleeping and not aware of anything? No? That's because you're unconscious. It'll be like that.

Who even sleeps now our days. My life is consumed by tsr.

Spoiler

Original post by 雷尼克
William Walker. Did you think I had forgotten you? You senseless, socially deprived little virgin, GET OUTSIDE. A world exists out there, you're wasting precious life sitting behind your computer every ****ing day you little aspie, come on, pull your disintegrated ego together, but quite frankly from observation it is BEYOND REPAIRING. You are nothing, ****ing sort your life out before the rest of the world kills themselves at the sight of the pathetic creature you are.

I did for a few days two weeks ago. I very much enjoyed it. In the end though I want to do these things with someone. They aren't here right now so it just isn't the same doing these things by yourself. You do it from time to time for a change. But you can't share the memories with someone else, the feelings. So it just makes you feel lonely.
Original post by MangoCrazy
Wow. So rude. Moron.

I could say the same... Stop coming on TSR to judge every person here, you hypocrite.

y so rode

hes just joking, probably.
^^deep
Original post by rhiifuu
y so rode

hes just joking, probably.

He just doesn't like me. Nobody does. I don't like them. Just one person.
Original post by 雷尼克
i was kidding

Sure.

You do know words can actually hurt people so think before you speak next time.
Original post by 雷尼克

Lol at you. Sitting behind a screen and telling people how live their lives. 'Little aspie' - so you also think it's okay to attack someones problems? How about you stop being such a beta phaggot to certain individuals on here. Get off your high horse m8.
Original post by 雷尼克
make me, bitch

Is that all you got? Beta.
Reply 52
"What do you fear the most?"

That TSR members behave like this in real life!
Reply 53
Original post by MsFahima
Is that all you got? Beta.

omg fahima
Failure and Loneliness
Original post by K.C
omg fahima

KC!!! :hugs: How are you? :biggrin:
I fear deep sadness.
Reply 57
Original post by MsFahima
KC!!! :hugs: How are you? :biggrin:

im great thanks!! long time ok

how are u
Original post by K.C
im great thanks!! long time ok

how are u

I know! Been ages. But I seen ya (on someones sc)! :tongue:

I'm good!! What are you upto?
Original post by rhiifuu
Who even sleeps now our days. My life is consumed by tsr.

Spoiler

You're aliiiiive, Rhiifuubae! 😙😙

Quick Reply

Latest