Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Okay so basically I am in living in uni halls and I really don't like because i have to share a bathroom and toilet with filthy people that do not know how to clean up after themselves. So next year i would like to move out but I am not sure whether I should get a house/flat or just move to private accommodation.

    NB: Most definitely getting an en-suite room whatsoever!
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.