Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    hi I'm lookin to start nursing Sept 16 but need to know estimated figures of what I may get a month to live on I'm classed as disabled don't work so wont recieve and benefits if i start uni I have a daughter who will turn 4 and my partner that I'm paying for as h see doesn't work can anyone help answer my question please
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    If you are looking at doing a NHS Nursing course then the funding from SFE is a reduced rate maintenance loan only which is £2324 for the full academic year, now this is last year 15/16 figures as we do not have the new 16/17 details at the moment, this figure will not change too much. You are also able to apply for the NHS bursary for further support.

Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.