Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

From E to C in GCSE maths paper 2 is it possible ?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I had my GCSE maths on Wednesday and I feel like I didn't get the marks I needed, I run out of time and couldn't complete my paper, I missed upto 5 or 6 questions 😔 I didn't even have a chance to through my work.I feel like giving up already. What's the possibility of me getting good enough grades in paper 2 to secure a grade C ?

ReputationRep:
    Did you do AQA, edexcel or other? Higher or foundation? It's possible to make up for it in paper 2. Good luck, take your time and you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't give up! I felt like this after my paper 1 maths too and actually ended up doing much better than I expected after getting my result today. Anyway if you have got an e and want to average to a c you will probably have to score really high on the calculator paper, but if you work hard you can probably do it Do as many practice questions between now and the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nye2001)
    Did you do AQA, edexcel or other? Higher or foundation? It's possible to make up for it in paper 2. Good luck, take your time and you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did wjec foundation.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _ariane29)
    Don't give up! I felt like this after my paper 1 maths too and actually ended up doing much better than I expected after getting my result today. Anyway if you have got an e and want to average to a c you will probably have to score really high on the calculator paper, but if you work hard you can probably do it Do as many practice questions between now and the exam
    Hi, I don't know if I have got a E grade yet I'm just predicting.i will just continue working harder and see what's happens. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Use maths watch and don't give up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by te_amo)
    I did wjec foundation.
    Thanks
    You will have to score well on the paper 2. But stay confident because even though you may have missed 6/7 questions, in the great scheme of things that's not too many. Stay confident, try to get some sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by te_amo)
    Hi, I don't know if I have got a E grade yet I'm just predicting.i will just continue working harder and see what's happens. Thanks
    You've probably done better than you think. Great keep trying You will get there

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 5, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.