The Student Room Group

"Sex is unavoidably sexist".

Scroll to see replies

A lot of people seem to have made the false implication that I'm some sort of radical feminist, or that I believe sex cannot be enjoyable for women (or even that men can't be the submissive ones). These do not follow from my OP. Nothing noted so far leads me to reconsider whether there is an element of truth in what I said - re-read pl0x.

The fact that people actually have to confirm that they hear the phrase "she ****ed him" is itself significant, as it implies that it is the least common way to express sexual activities.

The post directly above this is a complete non sequitur.

And "shoving a dick into an orifice", as one poster puts it, is the most common form of sex.

And what I said does not imply that women would not want to have sex, as another poster implies...

Meh.
(edited 8 years ago)
But then it's not just men and women that can have sex is it? :rolleyes:
What if SHE destroys you with a strap-on?
Reply 23
What rubbish. First, sex is a mutually consensual act which both sexes enjoy. Who puts what where requires cooperation and still results in the same thing. Then, if anyone is in the driving seat it's the female who, down to convention and perhaps a slightly less hound dog obsession with penetration, tends to call the shots.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending