Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right now im a brunette but I'm thinking of coloring my hair to look like the model below. I went to the salon but the hair stylist did not have much range of colors in stock. Does someone know the color code for this hair? It's so pretty and I really think I can pull it off.

ReputationRep:
    Lol just seen her pics on the last bible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adeel Ali)
    Lol just seen her pics on the last bible!
    Hi Ali. Do you know what color code her hair is?

ReputationRep:
    This color is quite nice too. Would be great if someone could provide me with the color code.

ReputationRep:
    Was not expecting that burst of boob :lol:

Just take a picture in to your hairdressers, they should be able to match it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Was not expecting that burst of boob :lol:

Just take a picture in to your hairdressers, they should be able to match it...
    I did that too but the salon did not have the color I wanted. So I'm gonna have to look for the next best match. Do you have any idea?

ReputationRep:
    Why not try a different salon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sliceofcake)
    Why not try a different salon?
    The nearest one is too far away. and Toni and Guy is just too expensive for me. I don't want to get an off the shelf color and do it by myself in case I get a reaction or something. That would be awful. I rather leave it to the professionals.

ReputationRep:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.