Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what university should I go to study Graphic Design in London? watch

    • Thread Starter

    My name is Goundo and I'm on my last year at college .I want to study Graphic design at London but the only good Universities I found is Central Stain a Martin and Kingston. From those two university I don't know what to pick because I hear positive and negative staff. which one do you think is the best and Why? Also do you Know other universities that study graphic design in London?if you been in any of the university I name above can you tell me your experience and what you think please?
    Sorry for my grammar and thank you
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2015
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.