Size:  10.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    is this some kinda english slang?

ReputationRep:
    Par sounds like some golf ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nastynaven)
    is this some kinda english slang?
    London slang. Now onto the more salient question: what the hell is a 'Gurf Gurfston'?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Copperknickers)
    London slang. Now onto the more salient question: what the hell is a 'Gurf Gurfston'?
    man like gurf. If you know, you know.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone explain everything that precedes this post in laymans English please? What on earth is that simulated being in the video about? What the hell is par?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :rofl: Rap beef is more pussified than it's ever been. Back 10-20 years ago, when rappers had beef, people got hurt and even killed. Now they ****ing hug each other when they cross paths and say it's all good. Beef in rap nowadays is nothing more than a publicity tool.

ReputationRep:
    Beef rap, could lead to getting teeth capped
    Or even a wreath for ma dukes on some grief crap...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    :rofl: Rap beef is more pussified than it's ever been. Back 10-20 years ago, when rappers had beef, people got hurt and even killed. Now they ****ing hug each other when they cross paths and say it's all good. Beef in rap nowadays is nothing more than a publicity tool.
    What part of that do you see as bad?

ReputationRep:
    i spit bars and i go hard, OOO RAHHHHH
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Hashim123)
    What part of that do you see as bad?
    I don't, I just find it bemusing when people say things like "the beef has gone too far" just because one guy dissed another guy's mum or some other playground bollox :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I don't, I just find it bemusing when people say things like "the beef has gone too far" just because one guy dissed another guy's mum or some other playground bollox :lol:
    Fair enough, although OP is almost definitely a troll. Anyone that thinks current beef is out of control doesn't know anything about the history of rap/grime, it's probably the most sane it's ever been.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Fair enough, although OP is almost definitely a troll. Anyone that thinks current beef is out of control doesn't know anything about the history of rap/grime, it's probably the most sane it's ever been.
    You know it's dead when someone called Chipmunk with a haircut like an animal on the back of his head has a go at it after failing as a popstar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Use Err Name)
    You know it's dead when someone called Chipmunk with a haircut like an animal on the back of his head has a go at it after failing as a popstar.
    I wouldn't say it's dead; I actually rate Chip's new stuff, and the fact that his recent comeback has shaken up everyone else in the industry and started some good old beef, much better than everyone doing their own thing just to hustle themselves into the mainstream. I am fairly new to the scene, though, so maybe I'm missing something.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I wouldn't say it's dead; I actually rate Chip's new stuff, and the fact that his recent comeback has shaken up everyone else in the industry and started some good old beef.
    But Chipmunk.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.