Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    u didnt like physics then??
    Well I don't want to discuss individual answers... I'll just say everything went smoothly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    BS, know it before you spout it. What made you say this? My head of department for Chem, writes CHM3 papers for AQA, our school does AQA.

And I did CHM3 paper. So I see a massive flaw in your argument.
    I see a massive flaw in the fact that yer chemistry teacher writes your papers that u are going to sit!!! That means u r basically cheating!!!! Your teacher will under the *unconscious* level start driving up questions from the upcoming exam paper during lessons/revision sessions, and then ur school will have an overall advantage. That is ridiculously unfair........

There must be a flaw in your teacher writing the paper. Surely, not just he/she writes it all or maybe he/she just write suggestible questions? It is completely unfair if YOUR TEACHER WRITES YOUR PAPER (at A Level)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentEvil)
    I see a massive flaw in the fact that yer chemistry teacher writes your papers that u are going to sit!!! That means u r basically cheating!!!! Your teacher will under the *unconscious* level start driving up questions from the upcoming exam paper during lessons/revision sessions, and then ur school will have an overall advantage. That is ridiculously unfair........

There must be a flaw in your teacher writing the paper. Surely, not just he/she writes it all or maybe he/she just write suggestible questions? It is completely unfair if YOUR TEACHER WRITES YOUR PAPER (at A Level)
    I think you've just broken the world record for number of assumptions per sentence... of course the teacher will not give any answers out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    I think you've just broken the world record for number of assumptions per sentence... of course the teacher will not give any answers out!
    but surely he/she will probably unconsciously revise topics/questions with the class that are linked to the paper no matter how professional he/she maybe!! It's like the biology practical the teachers couldnt resist to go over what they know will come up on the paper subtly and they're quite professional.

ReputationRep:
    I love talking about exams after... just makes me feel at ease!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Well I don't want to discuss individual answers... I'll just say everything went smoothly.
    good....well done...u deserve it :-)

(hope u got 8.82 for the volume of air bubble and microwaves as an answer in astro )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    good....well done...u deserve it :-)

(hope u got 8.82 for the volume of air bubble and microwaves as an answer in astro )
    NO DONT TALK!!!!! ARGH MY BRAIN!!!

thank god - yes i did get botht hose reading. i wonder how many forgot to add atm pressure to the bubble underwater.

oh no... you are dragging me in! Nooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    I hate it! I've just done 6 hours of economics and physics, and I really hate hearing that you did something wrong, or should have written this instead... personally I just want to put it out of my mind and focus on future exams. I think this is the best way, but other people might actually like discussing it.

There is a tendancy that I've managed to overcome though.
    i'll only do it if I get under 80%, then I panick and think there's a big hole in my knowledge.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.