Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, I'm a fresher and studying business and marketing. Basically just looked at my assignment worth 50% and I'm starting to freak out. I did business at Alevel and GCSE but never had to do 3000 words on SWOT analysis and then a strategic plan on micro and macro environmental factors towards a business in a country of my choice??

Basically I'm just wondering if anyone has a structure of which you perform a SWOT analysis ? Like what do I need to look at first etc... If you think you can help pleaaaase comment back and I'll message you privately ?

ReputationRep:
    For this. If you could imagine.
    You turn up to racing dogs and you stand beside someone and you'll think I'm gonna guess the result he notices you looking and then tells you how the dogs will unfold and tells you each overtake at the correct time and you know this by watching and confirming the results. If you never looked so interested in the dogs he wouldn't have told you and because you are young he feels it's okay.

People who do that analysis normally are more than often gamblers or stock traders who are lightning fast and have no inhibitor because they don't need it. They always win. And they threaten large companies with extinction because there are people who don 'think need 35000 employees because their brain does the job automatically. You would have to grasp the concept of a dictatorship or communism or a totalitarian state and scale it down to a shop.

You have to be able to think abstractly. Like a a flowery field could also mean a rectangle.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anfanny)
    For this. If you could imagine.
    You turn up to racing dogs and you stand beside someone and you'll think I'm gonna guess the result he notices you looking and then tells you how the dogs will unfold and tells you each overtake at the correct time and you know this by watching and confirming the results. If you never looked so interested in the dogs he wouldn't have told you and because you are young he feels it's okay.

People who do that analysis normally are more than often gamblers or stock traders who are lightning fast and have no inhibitor because they don't need it. They always win. And they threaten large companies with extinction because there are people who don 'think need 35000 employees because their brain does the job automatically. You would have to grasp the concept of a dictatorship or communism or a totalitarian state and scale it down to a shop.

You have to be able to think abstractly. Like a a flowery field could also mean a rectangle.
    OP hasn't logged in since 2 years ago, doubt they're going to see this reply...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    OP hasn't logged in since 2 years ago, doubt they're going to see this reply...
    I just wanted to say it because it actually happened in an 8 dog race, then he did it again but one slipped. He just turned and walked away. Won like 1000 on the first bet and then lost his stake in the next.

He looked filthy rich not from here.
    It took less than a second for the guy to notice me trying to figure it out and he must have just figured it out but every bit was right of the race. It was so awe inspiring I read a book later on and that was what he was doing.

I just wanted to write it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anfanny)
    I just wanted to say it because it actually happened in an 8 dog race, then he did it again but one slipped. He just turned and walked away. Won like 1000 on the first bet and then lost his stake in the next.

He looked filthy rich not from here.
    It took less than a second for the guy to notice me trying to figure it out and he must have just figured it out but every bit was right of the race. It was so awe inspiring I read a book later on and that was what he was doing.

I just wanted to write it.
    Lol fair enough :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 1, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.