Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I've just received an offer from Exeter for their Classics and English course (2016 entry) with requirements AAA. Just wondering who else applying to Classics and/or English received an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've received an offer for Classics . Where else have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehan Prouvaire)
    Hi, I've received an offer for Classics . Where else have you applied to?
    Hi! Oxford, Durham, KCL and Nottingham, how about you? Congrats on your offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbteiddam)
    Hi! Oxford, Durham, KCL and Nottingham, how about you? Congrats on your offer
    Oxford, Edinburgh, KCL, UCL and Exeter. Had offers from UCL, KCL and Exeter so far. Is Exeter your first offer? Congratulations to you too btw
    How did you find the CAT on Wednesday? Which part of the test were you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Oxford, Edinburgh, KCL, UCL and Exeter. Had offers from UCL, KCL and Exeter so far. Is Exeter your first offer? Congratulations to you too btw
    How did you find the CAT on Wednesday? Which part of the test were you doing?
    I also received an offer from KCL. And I did the CLAT (language aptitude!) which I thought was extremely difficult, especially in comparison to the practice paper, but hopefully my ELAT paper was stronger! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer from Exeter for Classical Studies a couple of weeks ago - seriously considering it as my firm!

I'm also applying to Oxford, Edinburgh, Bristol and Swansea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I also received an offer from KCL. And I did the CLAT (language aptitude!) which I thought was extremely difficult, especially in comparison to the practice paper, but hopefully my ELAT paper was stronger! How about you?
    Well done for King's! It's funny how similar our applications are - originally I planned to go for Classics and English joint honours too. I did the Latin section. It was so difficult and I think it went dreadfully, but hopefully other aspects of my application are strong enough.
    Fingers crossed we both get offers! Which college are you going for with Oxford?

ReputationRep:
    Well done for King's! It's funny how similar our applications are - originally I planned to go for Classics and English joint honours too. I did the Latin section. It was so difficult and I think it went dreadfully, but hopefully other aspects of my application are strong enough.
    Fingers crossed we both get offers! Which college are you going for with Oxford?
    Same, hoping that the other aspects like the written work weigh in. I made an open application received Regents Park College. Yeah, fingers crossed! Which college did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asmodaen)
    I received an offer from Exeter for Classical Studies a couple of weeks ago - seriously considering it as my firm!

I'm also applying to Oxford, Edinburgh, Bristol and Swansea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats on your offer! Have you been to an Exeter open day? If yes, how did you find it? I haven't actually been to an open day and would love to hear any opinions on the Classics department if you have any!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on your offer! Have you been to an Exeter open day? If yes, how did you find it? I haven't actually been to an open day and would love to hear any opinions on the Classics department if you have any!
    I haven't been on an open day, but I have friends who go there and I LOVE what I've seen of the course content

Will hopefully be attending a post-offer open day if anyone knows when they are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been on an open day, but I have friends who go there and I LOVE what I've seen of the course content

Will hopefully be attending a post-offer open day if anyone knows when they are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going to try and make it to the post-offer day as well I think!

Seems like we've all applied to a similar range of choices haha.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to try and make it to the post-offer day as well I think!

Seems like we've all applied to a similar range of choices haha.
    Yeah. Did you get an email from them with any details? I only got the offer notification and that was a couple of weeks ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey all I've got a classics offer too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euphrosyne.)
    Hey all I've got a classics offer too
    Awesome! What's the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! What's the offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, my offer is AAA

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.