Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone is thinking of going to Uclan. I plan to go myself to study Software Engineering and I wanted to see what courses other people are planning to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robertopne123)
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone is thinking of going to Uclan. I plan to go myself to study Software Engineering and I wanted to see what courses other people are planning to do.
    Hi, i think im going to firm my offer for archaeology
    Have you applied yet/got an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BekahMay)
    Hi, i think im going to firm my offer for archaeology
    Have you applied yet/got an offer?
    I have applied and I have received an offer. I applied on Tuesday and I got a conditional offer from Uclan the day after.

ReputationRep:
    I have applied and I have received an offer. I applied on Tuesday and I got a conditional offer from Uclan the day after.
    I got an offer the next day too they must just be very quick

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer the next day too they must just be very quick
    Yeah, I'm glad they were quick. I thought that it might be because I said I would be living at home while going there

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm glad they were quick. I thought that it might be because I said I would be living at home while going there
    Oh cool, I said im not living at home but i do live in Liverpool so I guess if things didnt pan out i could commute

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, I said im not living at home but i do live in Liverpool so I guess if things didnt pan out i could commute
    I live in Preston myself, so really it's only about a 15 minute drive to Uclan. There is no point of me moving out when I'm that close.

ReputationRep:
    I live in Preston myself, so really it's only about a 15 minute drive to Uclan. There is no point of me moving out when I'm that close.
    Yeah that would be pretty pointless, i didnt apply to liverpool uni cause i wouldnt be able to justify going into accommodation that expensive and i dont want to stay at home

ReputationRep:
    I'm a first year student of Deaf Studies and Education. Feel free to ask questions about preston/the uni itself.

ReputationRep:
    Chose UCLAN as my firm for International Hospitality Management

ReputationRep:
    I am planning to do robotics there

ReputationRep:
    I am planning on studying MLaw (Master of Laws) there starting this september.

ReputationRep:
    UClan is my firm choice and I'm studying Psychology with Psychotherapy & Counselling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethanyjane97)
    UClan is my firm choice and I'm studying Psychology with Psychotherapy & Counselling
    I've firmed to do Archaeology
    Any idea what accommodation you're going to go for? I'm thinking Roeburn Halls

ReputationRep:
    I will be doing Accounting and Finance

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.