Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Are they making anymore episodes of pretty little liars? watch

ReputationRep:
    I saw a trailer for 5 years later where it looked as though alison was a teacher and the girls run into the classroom saying "hes coming for you".. I think the last episode of season 6 was pathetic we dont findout what happened to Cece or anything... surely that cant be the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They're showing new episode this winter (in January)

ReputationRep:
    Tragically they're bringing another season (and I'm sure another) back.

I've put up with this show since it first aired in 2010 and honestly it's a trainwreck at this point.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I remember they had just finished filming season 6 in the past few months. No idea what will happen though. After each season I say "I'm done" but still continue to watch it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    Yes I remember they had just finished filming season 6 in the past few months. No idea what will happen though. After each season I say "I'm done" but still continue to watch it
    This is honestly me, I always say 'I'm so done' but keep going back to it. I know it'll be 'different' since they go forward 5 years and they've done that in SO many TV shows, and the haven't been horrific but in PLL they have a 'new' person targeting them and it's like give it a rest already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by likewildfires)
    This is honestly me, I always say 'I'm so done' but keep going back to it. I know it'll be 'different' since they go forward 5 years and they've done that in SO many TV shows, and the haven't been horrific but in PLL they have a 'new' person targeting them and it's like give it a rest already
    It happens every season! Each time thinking I was going to find out who 'A' was and once I found out I was so disappointed! I guess I'll watch season 6 out of curiosity.. Not sure what else could possibly happen to these girls! they've already had someone stalking them for years, killed someone and covered it up.. like what is left?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still trying to catch up on netflix before they bring it out. I watched seasons 4-6 and now I'm catching up, I'm on season 2 episode 20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenshades)
    They're showing new episode this winter (in January)
    Is it a netflix exclusive show?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope. It shows on ABC Family (soon to be renamed Freeform) although Netflix also uploads past episodes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenshades)
    Nope. It shows on ABC Family (soon to be renamed Freeform) although Netflix also uploads past episodes.
    Fs that means I will have to wait until they air on abc the at some point netflix will get them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It airs on ABC Family in America but Netflix UK have started airing it on Netflix the day after America. So I think it's on in America on a Tuesday, it'll be on Netflix that Wednesday. (Hope that makes sense!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    It happens every season! Each time thinking I was going to find out who 'A' was and once I found out I was so disappointed! I guess I'll watch season 6 out of curiosity.. Not sure what else could possibly happen to these girls! they've already had someone stalking them for years, killed someone and covered it up.. like what is left?!
    I KNOW right, I mean I know it'll explore what they've been doing the past 5 years but really does anyone care that much for another TWO seasons? I'm so bored of it but I can't not watch it.

ReputationRep:
    The CeCe reveal was so disappointing...

But yeah, I keep watching as well, even if it's ****, once you invest 5 years into it, you just have to keep watching even if it is **** you grow attached to it.

Btw I love Scream Queens as well, I haven't seen a show so addicting since AHS Asylum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    The CeCe reveal was so disappointing...

But yeah, I keep watching as well, even if it's ****, once you invest 5 years into it, you just have to keep watching even if it is **** you grow attached to it.

Btw I love Scream Queens as well, I haven't seen a show so addicting since AHS Asylum.
    Watching back I suppose CeCe could've been A, but it was still really disappointing and don't even get me started on Sara Harvey. 5 years of watching and having Red Coat/The Black Widow be around to find out BOTH were her. Marlene King is the worst/laziest writer around. :|

ME TOO though I'm absolutely obsessed with it and if I could marry a TV show it would be SQ.

ReputationRep:
    Watching back I suppose CeCe could've been A, but it was still really disappointing and don't even get me started on Sara Harvey. 5 years of watching and having Red Coat/The Black Widow be around to find out BOTH were her. Marlene King is the worst/laziest writer around. :|

ME TOO though I'm absolutely obsessed with it and if I could marry a TV show it would be SQ.
    The finale was so rushed and horribly done, even the acting was subpar and there were so many plotholes. That scene where Cece walks out of the coffee shop after talking to the girls, you can actually see that she i standing in front of a green screen...

This scene... it as SO embarrassing... how hard could it be to actually shoot a scene with people standing around? .....they were lazy as ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    The finale was so rushed and horribly done, even the acting was subpar and there were so many plotholes. That scene where Cece walks out of the coffee shop after talking to the girls, you can actually see that she i standing in front of a green screen...

This scene... it as SO embarrassing... how hard could it be to actually shoot a scene with people standing around? .....they were lazy as ****
    Don't even get me started on the horrible editing of that scene, it was completely obvious and rushed, it's such an insult to the fans; especially those who have been watching since 2010!

My favourite thing is how much Troian is sick of everyone's ****. https://youtu.be/jai8kIqo1I8?t=5m12s (til about 5:48)

The big 'A' reveal was disappointing as f*ck. And if I remember correctly it happened around the same time as the Bruce Jenner/ Caitlyn Jenner hype thing and it just seems like the writers took advantage of that cause they couldn't come up with f*ck and just threw it in there hoping to get more rating with that or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    To many potholes in the series also e.g

You see a flasback of tobys mum where toby is around 15, yet she apparently died when cece was like 10.. cece is older than toby lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To many potholes in the series also e.g

You see a flasback of tobys mum where toby is around 15, yet she apparently died when cece was like 10.. cece is older than toby lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That was one of the worst! And then Marlene King made up some excuse about the flashbacks, tragic if you ask me.

Also what was the purpose of Lesli Stone?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.