Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, my name is João and I am a nineteen-year-old English student. Nowadays, I am studying my graduation degree in Enlish and I intend to follow this career. I lived in Brazil since I was born and I admire the country very much. The people who live here are very gentle and I also could observe that, in every situation that someone needs help (especially foreigners), people stop doing their obligations to try to have a solution. However, many things (not only in Brazil but also in all countries) could be improved. Deforestation is one of the social issue that scares me the most because we are talking about lives, and not only ‘men and women lives’ but also animal and plants life. If you get out of your house in a sunny day to go to work not using sunscreen at two or three p.m., you will feel the heat at the same moment. My harassment is that if people continue deforesting as they are, or if they continue throwing garbage everywhere, what will we notice in about 20 years from now? What is your opinion in relation to this theme and what would you say to aware people to avoid throwing garbage or going against the nature? What do you do to preserve the nature?
    Thank you for being here.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.