Turn on thread page Beta

Navajo Native American guys are the best looking? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm Persian but I was born and raised in Canada and am doing a study abroad in London atm. I've also traveled all over the world and I personally think that Navajo Native American guys are the best looking. Yes there are attractive guys in every race but I think there are far more attractive Navajo Native American guys compared to other races.

Generally, most Navajo Native American guys tend to be average to attractive. There are unattractive ones too of course. With other races, attractive guys are less common.

I don't agree that Navajo Native American girls are the most attractive. I think there are better looking girls in other ethnicities such as Latina, Middle Eastern, Indian, Pakistani, Arab, mixed race etc., but there are also pretty Navajo Native American girls of course, but they just aren't as common imo.

So..who agrees and who disagrees and why?

Btw, this thread is not meant to offend anyone. I'm stating my opinion and would like to know who agrees or disagrees.

ReputationRep:
    It's f****** ridiculous how many of these idiotic race threads there are on this site every week.

ReputationRep:
    A lot but do you have some better thing to talk about?

ReputationRep:
    cherokee ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicst)
    A lot but do you have some better thing to talk about?
    Every week it's the same bulls*** recycled over and over again:

"why are black girls so aggressive?"
    "Asian women are the most submissive and make the best wives"
    "I'm asian and really like white girls. Why wont any of them go for me?"

Listening to all these morons and their grossly ignorant, narrow-minded opinions week after week is f****** tiring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAINE.)
    Every week it's the same bulls*** recycled over and over again:

"why are black girls so aggressive?"
    "Asian women are the most submissive and make the best wives"
    "I'm asian and really like white girls. Why wont any of them go for me?"

Listening to all these morons and their grossly ignorant, narrow-minded opinions week after week is f****** tiring.
    Marry me please. But not if you're Asian.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.