Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So there is a girl in school that i really like and she like me too from what i see
    she jokes about me not impressing her in sports yesterday" you have to impress you gf you know " and she did say openly that she likes me. I need help should i say a friend to ask if she likes me and i am a really shy guy and she is the one always starting the conversation for something.

I did try to ask out today, i just sent a text saying if we could meet away from the class alone and that i am too shy to ask you to come out in front of others. She replied saying if she had done something wrong so i replied its nothing really important and just forget about it.

Now i don't know what to do, should i just say that i like her or just forget the whole thing.
    HELPP

ReputationRep:
    If you like her, tell her! Otherwise you may never know how she feels

HELP

ReputationRep:
    definitely tell her, it sounds like she likes you so you have nothing to lose! If you don't, you'll regret it later
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So there is a girl in school that i really like and she like me too from what i see
    she jokes about me not impressing her in sports yesterday" you have to impress you gf you know " and she did say openly that she likes me. I need help should i say a friend to ask if she likes me and i am a really shy guy and she is the one always starting the conversation for something.

I did try to ask out today, i just sent a text saying if we could meet away from the class alone and that i am too shy to ask you to come out in front of others. She replied saying if she had done something wrong so i replied its nothing really important and just forget about it.

Now i don't know what to do, should i just say that i like her or just forget the whole thing.
    HELPP
    Tell her you like her, otherwise you'll never know.

Tomorrow i have school i will try to tell that i like but i am really shy

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8St3HAwJOYU

bet she sings this to herself

(Original post by danalwill)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8St3HAwJOYU

bet she sings this to herself
    XD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.