Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you rather... watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you rather ...
    Be able to fly
    34.29%
    Be able to be invisible
    31.43%
    Be able to read peoples minds
    34.29%

ReputationRep:
    Be able to fly

OR

Be able to be invisible

OR

Be able to read peoples minds

----

Being able to fly will allow you to fly at altitudes as high as that of commercial airplanes. You will be able to fly as fast as them too.

Being able to be invisible means you can choose when to be invisible and when not to be invisible. It does not include walking through walls and other physical objects.

Being able to read peoples minds means you can tell exactly what is on a persons mind. However, you can only be reading one persons mind at a time, and you choose who that person is of course.

---

Explain your choice in the chat

ReputationRep:
    Would OP rather...

Procrastinate

OR

study for his dentistry exams.

ReputationRep:
    Fly, obviously. I could visit anywhere and everywhere in the world without having to be broke afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Would OP rather...

Procrastinate

OR

study for his dentistry exams.
    OR

Stop stalking me

AND

Get a life and find something better to do rather than just spew nonsense on every thing I post.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be a....

fly mother****er

ReputationRep:
    I already can read peoples minds. So I can't really choose something I can already do. I would choose to fly invisibly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    I already can read peoples minds. So I can't really choose something I can already do. I would choose to fly invisibly.
    Unfortunately Mr Walker the poll requires you to choose one of the options, not several.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    OR

Stop stalking me

AND

Get a life and find something better to do rather than just spew nonsense on every thing I post.
    How about neither?

To quote my 2nd favourite woman in the world Margaret Thatcher: "I'm enjoying this, I'm enjoying this."

(Note: she said this in parliament, and not to Dennis Thatcher in the bedroom)

ReputationRep:
    Am already kinda invisible and readin people's bad thoughts would depress me. Flying would be awesome, imagine how exhilarated you'd feel omg :ahee:

Edit: just realised am scared of heights smh :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I chose being invisible because it could come in handy; it would look kinda weird if I could fly and I have no wish whatsoever to read people thoughts (especially about me lol)

ReputationRep:
    Interesting answers.

So many people want to be a fly- to travel places.

I choose reading a person's mind because you would be able to stop people from doing bad things before they happen or most importantly; what people think about you.

ReputationRep:
    Invisibility for sure. Gosh, so many things you could do with invisibility :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    Invisibility for sure. Gosh, so many things you could do with invisibility :lol:
    Be solid snake

ReputationRep:
    Flying would be amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82)
    Flying would be amazing.
    Try flying at 500 mph at 30,000 ft. It isn't happening.

ReputationRep:
    I'd hate to be able to read people's minds, I'm already sensitive and I don't think I could take it. Flying would be awesome, but how high and fast? The water scares me so, I don't think I'd like to flying over oceans. Invisibility it is (I'm already kind of invisible, so nothing new), I could hide from the world and other people, it would be amazing.

I put a lot of thought into this :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't want to be able to read minds, that would definitely annoy me. I dread to think what people think about.

Invisibility would be cool until you got run over by a bus

Flying would be fun, I guess. Until you freeze to death at a high altitude or from oxygen depletion. I think I'd pick flying, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    snap
    Spoiler:
    Show
    we are so alike bizarre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    I'd rather be a....

fly mother****er

Donkey

*GIGGLES*

Spoiler:
    Show
    'ello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by REMLewis)
    snap
    Spoiler:
    Show
    we are so alike bizarre
    Oh you play snap? It has been a while since I played it. Maybe we should have a game sometime and talk about all the other things we agree on and have in common. It is awesomely bizarre.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.