Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i was offered a placement on a course late and started Monday, so enrollment is complete i applied for finance oct 22nd, you have received my deceleration and evidence, could you give an estimated time it will take for me to find out how much ill receive, i'm not worried about payment date, i'm just worried about what help ill get, or if ill have to try and work as well as studying and looking after my 3 children.

Also it says to submit a childcare form, but i don't need child care help, will i have to ring to have this removed?

thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hello Tabbatha

Applications can take approximately 4-6 weeks to be processed. If you have children, please ensure you have sent copies of their birth certificates and most recent tax credit award letter. We can then assess the application to see if you are eligible for any grants for dependents. We will also assess you for the tuition fee loan, maintenance loan and maintenance grant, if you have applied for them. We will send you an award letter, once it has been processed.
    If you do not wish to apply for childcare, you can ignore this.

Thanks

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.