Turn on thread page Beta

Gang of Syrian refugees rape vunerable British teenager watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Because the government didn't learn anything from the Rotherham scandal. A gang of Syrian refugees gang raped a vulnerable British teenage girl at a care home.

The government would rather be politically correct & open UK borders than to keep Brits safe

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...ees-war-crisis
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Ace123)
    Because the government didn't learn anything from the Rotherham scandal. A gang of Syrian refugees gang raped a vulnerable British teenage girl at a care home.

The government would rather be politically correct & open UK borders than to keep Brits safe

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...ees-war-crisis
    The Daily Star's style is quite comic, but if this is true, it's horrific.

ReputationRep:
    Rape happens guys. Doesn't matter about their nationality.

Let the vulnerable into the country I say. The more the better to hopefully boost the economy.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Because vulnerable British teenage girls have not been raped before refugees came to this country.

Scumbags come in all colours, creeds, religions etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehistorybore)
    The Daily Star's style is quite comic, but if this is true, it's horrific.
    Not sure dailystar is a reliable source tbh, sounds like propaganda but we'll have to wait for court conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    If it's true, then it's horrific and I can only hope those involved rot in prison.

Although I don't see it as being any worse than any of the other estimated 80,000 rapes a year. Many of which go unreported, and few of which are considered news worthy. We like to draw attention to sexual abuse commitsd by foreigners, but people tend to push it under the carpet when white Brits commit such crimes.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Bealzibub)
    Not sure dailystar is a reliable source tbh, sounds like propaganda but we'll have to wait for court conclusion.
    Hear hear. Scare stories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    If it's true, then it's horrific and I can only hope those involved rot in prison.

Although I don't see it as being any worse than any of the other estimated 80,000 rapes a year. Many of which go unreported, and few of which are considered news worthy. We like to draw attention to sexual abuse commitsd by foreigners, but people tend to push it under the carpet when white Brits commit such crimes.
    I think the argument hinted at is that the countries they cone from, the culture they identify with and the society they were brought up in seems to correlate with rape/sexual harassment/ oppression of women.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its a small price to pay for #refugees welcome brigade and Benedict Cumberbatches of this worlds moral grandstanding and show of virtues :rolleyes:

The clapham serial sex attacker who has just been arrested is Algerian national(shock)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)

Let the vulnerable into the country I say. The more the better to hopefully boost the economy.
    I doubt rapey Syrians with no useful skills will have much to offer, or give much boost.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Wrong. If you go off statistics nationality does matter, areas with high levels of BAME residents have higher rape rates. An example is Sweden, where 1/4 women are sexually assaulted/raped in their life time.
    Ps I know you don't like facts.

ReputationRep:

Oh please do tell me how uneducated rapists boost the economy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    The clapham serial sex attacker who has just been arrested is Algerian national(shock)
    Oh what a surprise....

ReputationRep:
    Well, did you know that the girls are considered Muslim by the Muslim community once they're raped?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/08/middle...lim/index.html

Well, that's definitely an interesting way of spreading a religion. I'm sure they enjoy their... umm... missionary work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bealzibub)
    Is this a reliable source? It even has a phone number if you have information relating to the case.

ReputationRep:
    It's easy for people high up in government positions to allow immigrants in to the country. They will benefit from it without ever witnessing the bad side. I have to feel sorry for those who are vulnerable in society who do witness the bad side of immigration. I personally don't care about the UK i will be happy to leave soon to a better country, one that i can respect.

ReputationRep:
    All nationalities ethnicities rape. We should let them in regardless. We can't turn our back to the helpless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    All nationalities ethnicities rape. We should let them in regardless. We can't turn our back to the helpless.
    By all means give us a number. How many would you let in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    Why do you speak so much crap?

All nationalities/ethnicities may rape, however I'm willing to bet some more than others!

Rapists are helpless?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billydisco)
    Why do you speak so much crap?

All nationalities/ethnicities may rape, however I'm willing to bet some more than others!

Rapists are helpless?
    Some nationalities are also thicker than others. Thats why you need to teach them to be kind and open to others.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.