The Student Room Group

Gang of Syrian refugees rape vunerable British teenager

Because the government didn't learn anything from the Rotherham scandal. A gang of Syrian refugees gang raped a vulnerable British teenage girl at a care home.

The government would rather be politically correct & open UK borders than to keep Brits safe

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/474211/Brit-teen-girl-gang-raped-five-Syrian-migrants-care-home-Kent-refugees-war-crisis

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ace123
Because the government didn't learn anything from the Rotherham scandal. A gang of Syrian refugees gang raped a vulnerable British teenage girl at a care home.

The government would rather be politically correct & open UK borders than to keep Brits safe

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/474211/Brit-teen-girl-gang-raped-five-Syrian-migrants-care-home-Kent-refugees-war-crisis

The Daily Star's style is quite comic, but if this is true, it's horrific.
Reply 2
Rape happens guys. Doesn't matter about their nationality.

Let the vulnerable into the country I say. The more the better to hopefully boost the economy.
Because vulnerable British teenage girls have not been raped before refugees came to this country.

Scumbags come in all colours, creeds, religions etc.
Original post by thehistorybore
The Daily Star's style is quite comic, but if this is true, it's horrific.

Not sure dailystar is a reliable source tbh, sounds like propaganda but we'll have to wait for court conclusion.
If it's true, then it's horrific and I can only hope those involved rot in prison.

Although I don't see it as being any worse than any of the other estimated 80,000 rapes a year. Many of which go unreported, and few of which are considered news worthy. We like to draw attention to sexual abuse commitsd by foreigners, but people tend to push it under the carpet when white Brits commit such crimes.
Original post by Bealzibub
Not sure dailystar is a reliable source tbh, sounds like propaganda but we'll have to wait for court conclusion.

Hear hear. Scare stories.
Original post by Quantex
If it's true, then it's horrific and I can only hope those involved rot in prison.

Although I don't see it as being any worse than any of the other estimated 80,000 rapes a year. Many of which go unreported, and few of which are considered news worthy. We like to draw attention to sexual abuse commitsd by foreigners, but people tend to push it under the carpet when white Brits commit such crimes.

I think the argument hinted at is that the countries they cone from, the culture they identify with and the society they were brought up in seems to correlate with rape/sexual harassment/ oppression of women.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its a small price to pay for #refugees welcome brigade and Benedict Cumberbatches of this worlds moral grandstanding and show of virtues :rolleyes:

The clapham serial sex attacker who has just been arrested is Algerian national(shock)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bubzeh

Let the vulnerable into the country I say. The more the better to hopefully boost the economy.

I doubt rapey Syrians with no useful skills will have much to offer, or give much boost.
Original post by Bubzeh

Wrong. If you go off statistics nationality does matter, areas with high levels of BAME residents have higher rape rates. An example is Sweden, where 1/4 women are sexually assaulted/raped in their life time.
Ps I know you don't like facts.
Original post by Bubzeh

Oh please do tell me how uneducated rapists boost the economy?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
The clapham serial sex attacker who has just been arrested is Algerian national(shock)

Oh what a surprise....
Well, did you know that the girls are considered Muslim by the Muslim community once they're raped?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/08/middleeast/isis-rape-theology-soldiers-rape-women-to-make-them-muslim/index.html

Well, that's definitely an interesting way of spreading a religion. I'm sure they enjoy their... umm... missionary work.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bealzibub

Is this a reliable source? It even has a phone number if you have information relating to the case.
It's easy for people high up in government positions to allow immigrants in to the country. They will benefit from it without ever witnessing the bad side. I have to feel sorry for those who are vulnerable in society who do witness the bad side of immigration. I personally don't care about the UK i will be happy to leave soon to a better country, one that i can respect.
All nationalities ethnicities rape. We should let them in regardless. We can't turn our back to the helpless.
Original post by Bill_Gates
All nationalities ethnicities rape. We should let them in regardless. We can't turn our back to the helpless.

By all means give us a number. How many would you let in?
Original post by Bill_Gates

Why do you speak so much crap?

All nationalities/ethnicities may rape, however I'm willing to bet some more than others!

Rapists are helpless?
Original post by billydisco
Why do you speak so much crap?

All nationalities/ethnicities may rape, however I'm willing to bet some more than others!

Rapists are helpless?

Some nationalities are also thicker than others. Thats why you need to teach them to be kind and open to others.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending