Turn on thread page Beta

I someone but I'm embarrassed watch

Announcements

I'm in my final year of university and there is this girl that I know and I've ended up having a crush on her. She's also in her final year. I've never had a crush on anyone in uni before and I've always thought before starting uni that it will be a good opportunity to find someone as you won't meet this many people after. I do speak to her when I see her, just general conversation. but I don't know her well enough. The problem is we know each others friends and have like 60 mutual friends on Facebook so I'm so embarrassed to ask her out.
    I'm just disappointed that uni is coming to an end and I'm not in a happy relationship.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You've answered your question yourself bro. Uni is coming to an end - there's never been a better time to ask her out.

Worst thing that'll happen is she will say no and never see you again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Use Err Name)
    You've answered your question yourself bro. Uni is coming to an end - there's never been a better time to ask her out.

Worst thing that'll happen is she will say no and never see you again.
    Agreed.

Go for it otherwise you'll regret not asking her.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I'm more interested in the last line of your paragraph

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I.......
    I'm just disappointed that uni is coming to an end and I'm not in a happy relationship.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I someone too, I too be embarrased by me bad English.

Another thing that I should mention is that we are different ethnicities and I'm worried her parents won't be happy so even if we do get into a long term relationship. I am Indian and she is Pakistani.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Another thing that I should mention is that we are different ethnicities and I'm worried her parents won't be happy so even if we do get into a long term relationship. I am Indian and she is Pakistani.
    Probably not something you need to concern yourself with yet if you have not yet even spoken to her/gotten to know her family.

ReputationRep:
    Oh lordy...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.