Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Urgently help please:/ watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hi guys
    I got my braces for my bottom teeth yesterday...i literally had spaghetti and the last bracket with the hook came off and the one in the middle is just hanging there

I visited my orthodontist today and they were closed
    they have an emergency number which says if u have pain...i don't know if this is an emergency
    Do u think this is an emergency and I should call that number which is available Monday to Friday 6pm to 10pm(kinda weird since the place is closed lool)

I left a message and sed I will be there on Monday...do YOU think my teeth are going to be affected by this?
    I cant even wear my bands so is it gnna be a slower process
    Help this is my first time and I am in panic mode at the moment. ...stressssssss

thank you all👍
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Anyone?
    my teeth hurt so they're moving...im so scared I don't want it to be ****😞

ReputationRep:
    You might have to have braces on for a little bit longer but you won't remember having them on for a few more weeks here or there a few years down the line so it doesn't really matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Foreverton)
    You might have to have braces on for a little bit longer but you won't remember having them on for a few more weeks here or there a few years down the line so it doesn't really matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yh my top braces are fine
    I am just worried cos two of my brackets broke at the bottom...
    is there anything I should be aware off
    my teeth hurt meaning they move

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheerupgrrl5:))
    yh my top braces are fine
    I am just worried cos two of my brackets broke at the bottom...
    is there anything I should be aware off
    my teeth hurt meaning they move
    Just be careful with them so no gum or hard sweets and things like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Foreverton)
    Just be careful with them so no gum or hard sweets and things like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So is it ok if I wait till monday to get them fixed...nothing will happen right?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Your teeth will definitely move. Don't worry, I've had a similar problem - my wire (where there was a gap) decided to do u shaped and adjust my teeth D: Hurt when they put it back, but it won't do much :P

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys
    I got my braces for my bottom teeth yesterday...i literally had spaghetti and the last bracket with the hook came off and the one in the middle is just hanging there

they have an emergency number which says if u have pain...i don't know if this is an emergency
    Do u think this is an emergency and I should call that number which is available Monday to Friday 6pm to 10pm(kinda weird since the place is closed lool)

I left a message and sed I will be there on Monday...do YOU think my teeth are going to be affected by this?
    Help this is my first time and I am in panic mode at the moment. ...stressssssss

thank you all👍
    just call them up as you are in pain

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

thank you all👍
    Just to be safe, why don't you call the emergency number and explain your situation. I certainly don't know if this is dangerous or not, but maybe someone qualified will give you better solutions rather than students here on TSR.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Elliwhi)
    Your teeth will definitely move. Don't worry, I've had a similar problem - my wire (where there was a gap) decided to do u shaped and adjust my teeth D: Hurt when they put it back, but it won't do much :P
    wow...ok thanx
    i will them up on monday and hopefully they take me...gotta start wearing my bands
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by candycaneland500)
    just call them up as you are in pain
    im not in pain because of the fact that my brackets are broken...its because this is my frist time with bottom brackets.. and i guess the movement is hurting my teeth thats all

I just wasnt sure that the fact my brackets broke was an emergency or wat?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Montypower)
    Just to be safe, why don't you call the emergency number and explain your situation. I certainly don't know if this is dangerous or not, but maybe someone qualified will give you better solutions rather than students here on TSR.
    hm i see wat you mean
    i just wanted to know if there was any harm in waiting till monday thats all

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.