Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, I am in desperate need of help regarding the entry assessment exam for dentistry at UCLAN, anyone who has done it, please tell us about your experience

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm about to sit this exam too and would also appreciate the help. The topics (points for revision) are kind of broad.

ReputationRep:
    You guys heard back for interviews yet?

ReputationRep:
    No such luck yet. Tediously checking every 5 minutes :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NTeni)
    Ha, arn't we all!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NTeni)
    The woman said wednesday r u deaf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ice_man)
    The woman said wednesday r u deaf
    hahahaha clearly!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back yet? The woman said Tuesday/wednesday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farahhhk)
    Has anyone heard back yet? The woman said Tuesday/wednesday!
    Not yet, hopefully tomorrow eh!

ReputationRep:
    Not heard anything yet either! The suspense is killing me now - checking my email every 2 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryans-13)
    Not heard anything yet either! The suspense is killing me now - checking my email every 2 minutes
    Same here! good luck

ReputationRep:
    emailed them, they said they were currently sorting interview schedule out and emails will be sent out before the end of the week!

ReputationRep:
    Hey just got an email for interview! Good luck people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NTeni)
    Hey just got an email for interview! Good luck people
    When's your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Yup the same. 15th!

ReputationRep:
    I just got my email too with regards to the interview , a lot of exercises and tasks to perform it seems

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! Haha it should be quite the experience.

ReputationRep:
    the needle threading task doesnt look too bad its the mini interviews with logic and reasoning thats worrying me

ReputationRep:
    From what I've gathered. Some tasks MAY be to assess how we react in certain scenarios to help them determine our logic and reasoning and general communication skills. For example. Your neighbours cat got ran over by a car in the morning. How would you break the news to the neighbour. Think they may have actors to play these parts. The other stations would just be general interview style questions and assessing your current dental knowledge. That's everything I know. Hope it helps!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh ok i thought it was along the lines of verbal and non verbal like the ukcat lol so role play sounds a lot better! Do you have any idea what the manual dexterity task they havent mentioned much on will be about?

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.