Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi all I recently got a job at McDonald's well when I see recently I mean about a month ago I went to the first induction meeting and then waited for a shift as they told me to. a month later, today I got offered a job with Iceland which has around double the pay and less slave like hours and better prospects although its only a temporary Christmas job they say there's a good chance you get full employment is most people very often do or you get transferred to another store part time...

The ironic thing here is that today I got an email from McDonald's with my first shift starting next week so do I contact McDonald's and say I found other employment because they Me around or should I keep both and see how it works out for now... also how would I go about leaving McDonald's as I haven't done my first shift there yet I have had the hob for a month, could I just ring them and say I have found other employment and that's that?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Do what you want to if you feel like you'd rather not be at Maccy D's then it's worth taking the opportunity at somewhere with what's likely to be a better working environment, better pay, and better hours? What's the negative...

Iceland >> McD's ^.^

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.