Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How much MAKEUP would your IDEAL partner wear? watch

Announcements

For me a bit of eyeliner and maybe filled in brows

Post anon if you wish to

ReputationRep:
    Ideally none but if she wears it its not a big deal so long as she doesnt hve that kinda caked up look which is what I despise

(Original post by Forumaddict)
    Ideally none but if she wears it its not a big deal so long as she doesnt hve that kinda caked up look which is what I despise
    I have never seen anyone wearing the foundation when I could not spot it, I find that caked on. Do you agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have never seen anyone wearing the foundation when I could not spot it, I find that caked on. Do you agree?
    Im not knowledgable on makeup to respond

Filled in brows? No thanks

How about she wears none? I don't understand girls who wear make up to make themselves more attractive then get upset when guys aren't attracted to the real them

ReputationRep:
    None, unless it's the occasional guyliner. I quite like that.

(Original post by prettyreckless13)
    None, unless it's the occasional guyliner. I quite like that.
    Like him?

https://tribzap2it.files.wordpress.c...if?w=500&h=300

For me a bit of eyeliner and maybe filled in brows

Post anon if you wish to
    Little to none I would prefer unless for special occasions.

(Original post by Black Cat)
    Little to none I would prefer unless for special occasions.
    How much is "little"?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he's hot.

How much is "little"?
    Bit foundation and concealer.

Nothing excessive i.e contouring, eyeliner, pencil drawn eyebrows, fake eyelashes etc.

ReputationRep:
    i honestly could not give a single crap, as long as I find them attractive and they're nice to me.

(Original post by pizzad0gs)
    i honestly could not give a single crap, as long as I find them attractive and they're nice to me.
    Which gender do you prefer

ReputationRep:
    Everyone will have their own preferences. And most girls will wear how much they want regardless With make up I also think its about how the person puts it on. If you use foundation and really blend it in, it can look really natural and beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the natural look.
    A little makeup is alright - especially if it boosts their confidence - but I don't want to fall in love with a mask...

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely no makeup at all.

ReputationRep:
    Which gender do you prefer
    girls, but i like guys as well and it wouldn't bother me

(Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    Everyone will have their own preferences. And most girls will wear how much they want regardless With make up I also think its about how the person puts it on. If you use foundation and really blend it in, it can look really natural and beautiful.
    Which foundation brand etc.?

ReputationRep:
    Guys' perception of "no makeup" is usually a ton of natural-looking makeup, anyway..

ReputationRep:
    Which foundation brand etc.?
    Loreal true match!! Put it on with a damp real techniques miracle complexion sponge and it was virtually undetectable as long as you had a moisturised face! The max factor miracle match has the same effect. Its basically any foundation that colour matches you PERFECTLY and has a satin finish (imo this looks the most skin like) with a little setting powder on oily areas. A good setting spray/hydration mist helps to get rid of cakey-ness

(Original post by Kiytt)
    Guys' perception of "no makeup" is usually a ton of natural-looking makeup, anyway..
    Haha it is! Unless they know make up, their "no makeup" is a girls neutral make up

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.