The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Medicine Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amoey
congratulations! Do you mind telling me your bmat scores?

posted from tsr mobile

5.7, 4.8, 4.5a :tongue:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by annaliisa123
Could you please share what date your interview is? :wink:

16th Feb!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mehek1
What time?

Er about 4pm
Reply 623
Original post by Funky_Giraffe
5.7, 4.8, 4.5a :tongue:

Congrats on the interview!
Do you mind sharing other stats?
Original post by Rifdhy
Congrats on the interview!
Do you mind sharing other stats?

Sure :smile:

GCSEs - 10A*s
AS - AAAA
Predicted - A*A*A*
Reply 625
Sure :smile:

GCSEs - 10A*s
AS - AAAA
Predicted - A*A*A*

Ooh nice stats
Good luck
Original post by Beenieeee
I do! What time is yours?

I don't live in London and UCL isn't far from Euston station so I don't need to take a tube

mine's at 3.30pm! although it says to arrive at 12.30 for the talk and tour :biggrin: when's yours?

ahh I don't live in London either, but I can only get to Waterloo station form where I live. I think the strikes have been cancelled, so it should be okay now!
Anyone have an interview on Wednesday? :smile:
Anyone who had an interview on the 20th heard back yet?
Original post by Rispi14
Anyone have an interview on Wednesday? :smile:

I do! what time is yours?
Yes! Got an interview today! :smile:

When for?
Original post by rose7812
I do! what time is yours?

12.30 arrive for a tour/talk haha and then my actual interview is at 4.10! How about you? :smile:
mine's at 3.30pm! although it says to arrive at 12.30 for the talk and tour :biggrin: when's yours?

ahh I don't live in London either, but I can only get to Waterloo station form where I live. I think the strikes have been cancelled, so it should be okay now!

Ahh, 3:10 (approximately lol) with 12:30 arrival :smile:
My friend has 3:10 as well, so I'm assuming there's a few panels at the same time

That's a relief :u:

How are you prepping?
Feel so underprepared even though "the odds are pretty good as long as you're not a psychopath"
Original post by Rispi14
12.30 arrive for a tour/talk haha and then my actual interview is at 4.10! How about you? :smile:

yeah the same 12.30 arrival, with the interview at 3.30pm~
Original post by Beenieeee
Ahh, 3:10 (approximately lol) with 12:30 arrival :smile:
My friend has 3:10 as well, so I'm assuming there's a few panels at the same time

That's a relief :u:

How are you prepping?
Feel so underprepared even though "the odds are pretty good as long as you're not a psychopath"

I'm just running through practice questions and going over my personal statement. I'm really worried they're going to ask about the BMAT essay, I got 3A for that and can't remember most of what I wrote!
Reply 635
Offer from UCL !!!

S
Original post by Sp22
Offer from UCL !!!

S

Same! Told you we'd be fine
I'm just running through practice questions and going over my personal statement. I'm really worried they're going to ask about the BMAT essay, I got 3A for that and can't remember most of what I wrote!

Don't worry about the grade! I got 3A on mine and I was worried about that but they barely asked about the essay at all, and the one question they asked wasn't that related anyway :smile: and you get to have your essay back a long time before the interview anyway so lots of time to read over it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
People who've had their interviews, did they ask a lot of ethical questions, or were they the normal generic medicine questions?
Original post by Sp22
Offer from UCL !!!

S

Congratulations !!!! When was your interview? :smile:

Quick Reply