Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

NEED HELP ASAP! Quite funny tbh! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    so my mum gets a phone call from her friend who she hasn't spoken to for a long time and her friend said "thank you for the present for my birthday" my mum presumed that my father had bought her a present and she said "your welcome, i hope you like it".
    My dad gets home and my mum asked him what he bought for her friend and he said nothing. Sooo my mum doesnt know what to say! any thoughts??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yr10student)
    so my mum gets a phone call from her friend who she hasn't spoken to for a long time and her friend said "thank you for the present for my birthday" my mum presumed that my father had bought her a present and she said "your welcome, i hope you like it".
    My dad gets home and my mum asked him what he bought for her friend and he said nothing. Sooo my mum doesnt know what to say! any thoughts??
    just pretend you guys bought the present or tell them it was not you idk up to you really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candycaneland500)
    just pretend you guys bought the present or tell them it was not you idk up to you really
    but then it will be so awkward when they find out who actually gave them a present

ReputationRep:
    but then it will be so awkward when they find out who actually gave them a present
    just tell them then that u did not give it to them lol im sure all will be well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candycaneland500)
    just tell them then that u did not give it to them lol im sure all will be well
    still so awkward lool

ReputationRep:
    still so awkward lool
    hah lol idk then

ReputationRep:
    Just tell them package is on its way. Delayed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synchyst)
    Just tell them package is on its way. Delayed.
    theyve already got the present..

ReputationRep:
    theyve already got the present..
    Read my sentence again will you. -.-

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.