Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Reduce high sex drive? watch

Announcements

I'm a female & recently turned 20.I've noticed my sex drive is a lot higher than what it was before.I haven't had any sexual encounters ,I'm a virgin and lately I find myself masturbating like twice a day ,something I never did before.I think quite a lot about sex especially during my period.It really disgusts me but I can't get rid of these urges.Can I somehow reduce my libido?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a female & recently turned 20.I've noticed my sex drive is a lot higher than what it was before.I haven't had any sexual encounters ,I'm a virgin and lately I find myself masturbating like twice a day ,something I never did before.I think quite a lot about sex especially during my period.It really disgusts me but I can't get rid of these urges.Can I somehow reduce my libido?
    Meant to put a full stop after encounters.
    Apologies.

ReputationRep:
    PM me your number yh

ReputationRep:
    Revel in it. Get out sharking too..

ReputationRep:
    Remove your anon.

ReputationRep:
    i can help with that i think..

ReputationRep:
    Get a rent boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cakeyygirl)
    you aren't masturbating right?!
    What's wrong with masturbating?

ReputationRep:
    Why does it disgust you? it's a pretty normal thing to think about.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.