Turn on thread page Beta

Call of Duty:Black Ops 3 out now!!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Black Ops 3 is finally out today. Who is looking forward to buy it. Share your views of the 12th installment on Call of Duty and 3rd on the Black Ops series.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    lmao such a dead thread
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Finished the first mission so far and I love it

ReputationRep:
    amazing

ReputationRep:
    Gonna get fallout 4 instead. I was actually considering getting it but most people told me it's not worth it
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Finished the first mission so far and I love it
    You say that, but I did the first 2 and already disliked it with Treyarch doing particularly bad at their storytelling, they tend to have the better gameplay, as they do here, but if two missions in and going into the third I have no real idea what is going on it is pretty bad. CoD 4 had it established in the tutorial, 6 and 8 had it largely established by continuing the story; with 7 we sort of get an idea fairly quickly, even if still fairly slowly, but it was still compelling enough; 9 gets us in pretty quick; 10, before the tutorial was even over we knew the general premise; 11 took a bit longer, the general plot quick quickly became obvious, but the new mechanics and it not being that bad a game kept me hooked long enough; this, the new mechanics aren't compelling enough and the plot is especially weak.

ReputationRep:
    more like crap ops

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.